According to a video found online, he put the whole light bulb in his mouth and was unable to take it out after swallowing and ended up at the China National Hospital

A man in China’s Zhejiang province ended up in a hospital emergency room after seeing an online video of a man popping a light bulb in his mouth.

In the last week of July 2023, the firefighters of Yuyao Township Fire Department, Zhejiang Province, encountered one of the worst incidents ever.

That day, a man named Chen rushed to the fire station and explained his situation to the firemen.